Mitte Januar bereits kam eine neue Version von Transana auf den Markt, Transana 2.60, eine Software zur qualitativen Analyse und Transkription. Hierzu der Entwickler:
The latest version of Transana allows researchers to bring still images into their qualitative analyses in several interesting ways. Features include:
– capturing images from video or importing graphics files from the hard disk
– selecting the size and framing to emphasize part of an image
– adding „coding shapes“, allowing reseachers to code images by drawing on them
– linking still images to particular places in video files, if appropriate for providing context
– including still images in Transana’s Reports and, if linked to media files, Transana’s Maps.
You can see a demonstration of these new features at http://www.transana.org/support/ScreenCasts/Images.htm< , particularly starting at about 3:58 in the video.
See the Release Notesfor more details about the new release.
To find out how to upgrade to the newest Transana release, enter your download e-mail address on the Previous Purchase page of the Transana Web Site.
David K. Woods, Ph.D.
Researcher, Transana Lead Developer
Wisconsin Center for Education Research
University of Wisconsin, Madison